Longbourn - Chamomile and Lavender Tea Sachets - Inspired By Jane Austen Tea Collection
- Premium gourmet tea in flavors inspired by the works of Jane Austen and the manor homes of the beloved characters. Includes 10 pyramid sachets that each brew 2-3 cups of tea.
- Longbourn is the small estate in Pride and Prejudice where Elizabeth Bennet lives and dreams of finding happiness with a man she could truly love and respect.
- Quiet Reflections is a chamomile blend with lemon myrtle, spearmint and lavender. A relaxing tea that would surely soothe Mrs. Bennet's "poor nerves". Caffeine-free.
- Our pyramid shaped sachets allow for the quality taste of loose leaf tea with the convenience of a tea bag. The pyramid shape allows room for the tea leaves to expand. Each pyramid tea sachet brews 2-3 cups or a small pot of tea.
- Perfect gift for any fan of Jane Austen, teachers, book club friends, librarians, or anyone who would love a beautiful collectible tea can with premium tea.